Teach in China (TiC) has built cooperate relationships with over 1200all kinds of educational organizations ranging from language training schools, kindergartens, elementary schools, primary schools, high schools, universities, or colleges throughout China.
Teacher Benefits Include:
- - Competitive Pay
- - Free Shared Housing
- - Contract Completion Bonus
- - 23 to 28 hour work week
- - No Hidden Hours
- - 14 days paid holiday per year
- - Insurance Provided
- - Sponsored Z or F Visa
- - Airport Pickup
- - Multiple Provinces
- - Free Chinese Classes
- - A Rewarding Career Path
What Past TIC Teachers Have Said
QUOTES FROM PREVIOUS TEACHERS
"...Once you talk to foreigners and teachers from other schools in China, you'll quickly realize how good you have it in the schools arranged by TIC...""
"... I also made many friends and experienced China in a way that you can only by living in the country. The advancement prospects within TIC cooperated schools are also great, and it's easy to switch to other locations after you complete your contract..."
"...China has been a great place to work. Teaching children has been my favorite part. Every time you walk into the classroom you see smiles and they can really brighten up your day. It is unbelievable how positive they are and all those laughs really start to rub off. ..."
"...The relocation package is really helpful, giving me an apartment and taking care of visa's and other bureaucracy that would otherwise be quite time-consuming. On top of this, the children are great, full of fun, and you are given all the support and training you need to really give them enjoyable, productive, and fulfilling lessons..."
"...Having never traveled before, the idea of coming to China was very exciting yet daunting. However, after being here for over a year, I realize it was the best step I have ever made. Aston makes everything so easy for you, from providing accommodation and helping you with getting your visa..."
"...12 months ago I wouldn't have known how much I would enjoy teaching. As a first timer, everything was new to me. Full of hopes and dreams, I'd left my home country for a new career in TEFL..."
More Teacher Quotes
"...There are so many opportunities for internal transfers within TIC and I look forward to the chance to see and work all over this expansive country. With TIC, I feel set to step into my future with confidence and assurance knowing I've made my mark in TEFL. Thank you TIC for helping me realize my dream..."
"...TIC was recommended to me by a good friend. She'd had an interesting experience so after graduating in 2011 I decided that I would give teaching in China a try with the same program as her. I thought I'd do 6 months and then move on to another country. Little did I know that I would enjoy it so much and enjoy my China experience that I would want to make it last a lot longer – I'll be here until September 2013!..."
"...Working as a foreign teacher there was an awesome experience. The managers' knowledge of Chinese Culture made it easy for me to get around on my own if needed and helped me feel at home. They made my visit very pleasant by making sure I was doing my job, but still enjoying myself..."
"...My trip to China as a foreign teacher was an amazing life experience. The bonds I created with the kids I taught were wonderful. The opportunity to "teach the teachers" helped me to step up my own professionalism. I would be pleased to work for at TIC cooperated schools again, and would strongly encourage anyone considering teaching kids in China to take a long look at TIC cooperatedschools. They are the best!..."
"...The hours of work are great for me and the area is a mixture of city life and traditional people. TIC is well worth the chance for beginners, intermediates and those looking to advance..."
English Teacher Recruitment Details
Teach in China (TiC) is a professional international educational organizationthat aims to recruit language teachers for all kinds of educational organizations in China.
- Teach scheduled class hours as outlined in the contract. Class hours include scheduled lessons, substitutions, outside teaching, one-to-one tutoring, educational promotional events
- 2. Prepare lesson plans and mark homework according to the guidelines
- Follow the curriculum, the course aims and lesson objectives
- Complete the teacher’s Daily Class Log
- Carry out on-going assessments
- Conduct and grade mid-term and final exams
- Complete all assessment paperwork, grade cards, assessment forms and Aston Passports for Success
- Work with the Chinese teacher to ensure effective lessons
- Attend training events
- Undertake professional development, lesson observation and feedback.
- Abide by TIC's policies as outlined in the contract and the Foreign Teachers' Staff Manual
- Nationalities: Native English speakers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand, South Africa
- Education background: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Age range: 23 to 50 years old
- Certificate of qualification: Professional qualifications in the field of TESOL or TEFL
- Work experience: 1 to 2 years of work experience after graduation. Work experience related to teaching is preferred
- Clean Record: Clean criminal record & Good health
- Attractive salaries dependent on specific contract types
- Either F visa or Z visa provided depending on length of contract
- Free accommodations
- Insurance provided
- Contract completion bonus
- 14 days paid holiday per year
- 4 hours of Chinese classes per week for free
- A rewarding career path
"We are proud of theteachers that have worked with us over the years, and excited by the new teachers that continue to join us every semester. We hope you will all take advantage of this once in a lifetime experience and thoroughly enjoy your adventure with TiC in China."
Frequently Asked Questions
OF COURSE, YOU WILL HAVE LOTS OF QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR A TEACHING JOB AT TIC. WE ATTEMPT TO ANSWER MANY OF THEM BY GROUPING THEM INTO THREE FAQ SECTIONS.
Click the links below to read the FAQs for each type of question:
Below you will see the questions answered in each FAQ section.
We are currently Recruiting Teachers
If you are qualified and want to have an experience of a lifetime, click the button below and fill out an application.